Officials at Jones Middle School, 2100 Arlington Ave., reported that between 9:30 a.m. Jan. 18 and 8 a.m. Jan. 21, an unknown person or persons gained entry to the school and stole several items.
According to an Upper Arlington Police Division report, a floor safe valued at $150 was taken, along with a total of $135 in cash, a cash box valued at $20 and a plastic jug valued at $5.
The report listed a 26-year-old Columbus man and a 31-year-old Columbus woman as victims, but it didn't indicate their relationships to the school.
Additionally, the report did not state how entry was gained to the school.
In other recent Upper Arlington Police Division reports:
• An electronic, wireless notebook valued at $300 was reported stolen from a home in the 3000 block of Redding Road between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Jan. 24. The resident reported she left the front door unlocked prior to the incident.
• A resident of the 2000 block of Nayland Road reported someone used his personal information to open a credit card account and charge $8,000 in unauthorized purchases between noon Dec. 23 and noon Dec. 26.
• Police were investigating a report from an Upper Arlington man in the 1500 block of Grenoble Road who said someone opened a Paypal account with his personal information and withdrew $5,017.94 from his bank account between Oct. 29 and Nov. 19, 2013.
• A Reynoldsburg woman reported her wallet, valued at $850, was stolen from her purse while she was shopping at a supermarket in the 1500 block of West Lane Avenue between 5:30 and 5:45 p.m. Jan. 10.
• An unlocked vehicle parked in the 2200 block of Pinebrook Road was entered between 6 p.m. Jan. 11 and 9 a.m. Jan. 12. Police reports said $25 was taken from inside the vehicle.
• Three homeowners in the 2200 block of Pinebrook Road reported a truck or sport-utility vehicle had been driven through their front yards, damaging the lawns.