Police responded to a reported "road rage" incident on Henderson Road last week, in which the victims said a man threatened to shoot them.
Officers were unable to locate the alleged culprit, who the victims described as being a white male in his 40s with dark hair and a thin build, weighing approximately 180 pounds.
According to a 56-year-old Dublin man and a 19-year-old Bexley woman, the man followed their vehicle to the 2100 block of West Henderson Road about 8 p.m. March 13. He then allegedly parked his black, F15 Ford truck behind the victims' vehicle and exited.
At that point, the victims stated, the man threatened to shoot them.
The two did not report seeing the man in possession of a gun, and the police report didn't indicate what, if anything, had transpired prior to the incident.
In other recent Upper Arlington Police Division reports:
• A woman living in the 2100 block of Cresthill Drive reported at 2:08 a.m. March 16 that she had been scammed out of $15,000 by an unknown person who called to say her grandson had been arrested by Columbus police and needed money for bail. The report didn't state how the woman provided money.
• Police responded to the 2100 block of Fishinger Road at 6:57 p.m. March 15 after a Columbus man reported he had been walking in the parking lot of a bank nearby when an unknown man in a vehicle began threatening him for walking in front of the suspect's vehicle. The caller reported the man got out of his vehicle and began choking him, but he was able to escape.
• A wallet and its contents were reported stolen from a Columbus woman while she was working at a business in the 1600 block of West Lane Avenue between 3:15 and 3:30 p.m. March 15. The woman said someone made unauthorized charges on her debit card totaling $317.85.
• A wallet valued at $10 and $85 in cash were reported stolen from a Columbus woman while she was working at a store in the 1500 block of West Lane Avenue at approximately 10:50 p.m. March 13. The woman said the wallet had been hanging in an employee-only area of the store, and a manager at the store reported video surveillance showed an unknown African American male entered the area and removed the wallet.
• An estimated $500 in damage was caused to an Upper Arlington woman's van after someone sprayed graffiti on the tailgate while the vehicle was parked in the 3000 block of Mountview Road between 9 p.m. March 12 and 7 a.m. March 13.
• A Hilliard woman reported she was turning onto Riverside Drive from Trabue Road at 8:25 p.m. March 12 when someone in a red vehicle threw a rock that struck her vehicle, causing $500 worth of damage.