A Dublin woman was jailed last weekend after reportedly attempting to obtain Adderall with a photocopied prescription at a local pharmacy.
Michele S. Finney, 54, of Watervale Drive in Dublin, was taken to the Franklin County jail after she was arrested in the drive-through lane at CVS Pharmacy, 1885 W. Henderson Road, at 4:20 p.m. April 6, Upper Arlington police reported.
She was charged with illegal processing of drug documents, a fifth-degree felony.
According to police reports, a CVS employee reported that earlier on April 6, Finney had dropped off a prescription for 60 tablets of Adderall, a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine used to treat narcolepsy and attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder.
Upon completing a routine verification, CVS employees determined that Finney already had filled the prescription at another pharmacy, and was attempting to obtain another 60 tablets of the drug using a photocopy of the original prescription.
Police were notified when Finney returned to the pharmacy.
In other recent Upper Arlington Division of Police incident reports:
• An boat motor valued at $500, a recurved bow valued at $200, a $50 weed trimmer and a $20 lantern were reported stolen from a garage in the 1500 block of Zollinger Road. The theft occurred between midnight March 9 and 1:15 p.m. April 6.
• A blood-pressure machine valued at $1,000, a knee brace and a back brace were reported stolen from a home in the 2600 block of Zollinger Road between 11 p.m. April 5 and 7 a.m. April 6.
• A male juvenile, no age or address provided, was charged with obstructing official business after he allegedly provided false identification to police and maintained that the name on the ID he provided was his. He was charged following a traffic stop near the intersection of Waltham and Tremont roads at 2:39 a.m. April 6.
• Five copper downspouts valued at $2,000 were stolen from a home in the 2300 block of Oxford Road between 7 a.m. April 1 and 6:06 p.m. April 4. Police noted all five of the downspouts removed were within reach of the ground, and none of the gutters that were out of reach from the ground were taken.
• A male and female, both juveniles with no ages or addresses provided, who had been reported missing to Dublin police, were located by Upper Arlington police after the vehicle they were in was stopped for driving without headlights in the 1500 block of West Lane Avenue at 1:55 a.m. April 4.
• A total of $2,200 in unauthorized charges were made against two debit cards owned by a resident in the 2600 block of Zollinger Road between Sept. 1, 2013 and April 1.
• A light fixture valued at $35 and a door frame valued at $250, both to the press box at Jones Middle School Stadium, 2100 Arlington Ave., were damaged between 3 p.m. March 31 and 11:30 a.m. April 1.
• Sunglasses valued at $100 and $40 in cash were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the 2000 block of Tewksbury Drive between 9 p.m. March 31 and 9:30 a.m. April 1.
• The driver's side door of a Columbus woman's vehicle was sprayed with paint while it was parked in the 1800 block of Riverside Drive between midnight and 7 a.m. April 1.