Upper Arlington police are investigating an apparent burglary that resulted in the loss of more than $6,500 in jewelry for one resident.
A woman living in the 2600 block of Andover Road reported that between 7 a.m. April 18 and 12:53 p.m. May 5, someone took eight pieces of jewelry from her home.
The stolen items include a ruby bracelet valued at $2,450, a diamond chain valued at $1,990, a woman's watch valued at $720 and a gold chain valued at $705.
The woman also reported a gold bracelet valued at $400 was taken, as were a silver bracelet, silver necklace and earrings, each valued at $100.
In other recent Upper Arlington Police Division reports:
• An adult's bicycle valued at $650 and a children's bike valued at $250 were reported stolen from an open carport in the 3000 block of Brandon Road between 8 p.m. May 6 and 7:30 a.m. May 7.
• A vehicle parked in the 1900 block of Cambridge Boulevard was pelted with eggs between 11 p.m. May 5 and 3 a.m. May 6. Eggs also were broken on the victim's driveway and on a remodeling sign in her yard.
Toilet paper was thrown in trees, plastic forks were stuck in the lawn and shaving cream was used to write a profanity on her front lawn, police reports said.
• A woman in the 1800 block of Roxbury Road reported eggs were thrown on her home and car between 10 p.m. May 5 and 3 a.m. May 6. In addition, toilet paper was thrown in her trees.
• Two handguns, values not provided, a laptop computer valued at $500 and four different types of medication were reported stolen from a home in the 2600 block of Edgevale Road between 5 a.m. May 1 and 2:30 p.m. May 4.
• Approximately $315 in cash and $55 worth of alcohol were reported stolen from a home in the 2700 block of River Park Drive between 8 a.m. April 30 and 4 p.m. May 4. The resident told police she believes the items were taken by someone she employed to work inside her house.