An Upper Arlington woman was charged with felony possession of heroin after police received a tip that drugs were being used at her home.
Upper Arlington police responded May 29 to a house in the 4500 block of Crompton Drive following a report of suspected drug activity.
After arriving at approximately 8 p.m., police said they found unspecified drug paraphernalia and 1 gram of heroin.
Hannah J. Boyd, 22, who was listed as a resident at the home, was charged with one count of felony drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
In other recent Upper Arlington Police Division reports:
• A second-floor window valued at $130 was broken out of a home in the 2200 block of Yorkshire Road after someone threw a full, 12-ounce can of beer through it at 2:35 a.m. June 1.
• A mailbox valued at $100 was damaged between 3:55 and 4 p.m. May 31 in the 4800 block of Stonehaven Drive.
• A mailbox valued at $75 was damaged after being struck by an unknown object between 3 p.m. May 25 and 9:30 p.m. May 26 in the 2700 block of Fairfax Drive.
• A television valued at $300 was reported stolen from an enclosed patio in the 2100 block of Partlow Drive between 8 p.m. May 29 and 9 a.m. May 30. Entry was gained using a sharp tool to cut the patio's screening, which caused $50 in damage, police reports said.
• A handgun valued at $440 was stolen from a home in the 1255 block of Kenbrook Hills Drive between March 1 and May 29.
• An antique ring, no value provided, was stolen from a home in the 3500 block of Riverside Drive between 8 p.m. May 26 and 6 p.m. May 27.
• A woman in the 4700 block of Merrifield Place reported someone she knows stole $100 from an online account between 9 a.m. May 25 and 8 p.m. May 27.
• A pearl necklace, tennis bracelet, a woman's watch and a man's watch, no values provided, were reported stolen from a home in the 1800 block of Tewksbury Road between 8:50 a.m. and 2:20 p.m. May 27. The homeowner said he believed someone gained entry through his front door.
• A man's bicycle, no value provided, was reported stolen from the front door area of Giant Eagle Market District, 3061 Kingsdale Center, between 1:15 and 1:35 p.m. May 27.
• The driver's side window was broken out of a vehicle while it was parked in the 2200 block of Shoreham Road between 4 p.m. May 25 and 4 p.m. May 26.