A portable table saw valued at $500 and a plastic toolbox containing welding supplies valued at $400 were reported stolen from an Upper Arlington man's trailer while it was parked in the 2400 block of Abington Road between 6 p.m. June 24 and 10 a.m. June 25.
Police reports said a lock to the trailer was cut to gain access, which caused $100 in damage.
In other recent Upper Arlington Police Division reports:
* Police received a report from a man living in the 2500 block of Fishinger Road at 5:40 p.m. June 27 that a gun was found in a tree on his property.
Police described the firearm as a "rusty revolver." The man said it was found in a pine tree he had landscapers cut down.
According to UAPD, the firearm was placed into evidence, but police were unable to determine its make, model or serial number due to extensive corrosion.
* Sterling silver dinnerware valued at $1,000, a ring valued at $1,000 and assorted jewelry, no value provided, were reported stolen from a home in the 1800 block of Andover Road between 2 and 5 p.m. June 27.
* A resident in the 3900 block of Reed Road reported a watch valued at $9,000 was stolen between 5 and 5:13 p.m. June 26.
* Two jars containing a total of approximately $200 in coins were reported stolen from a home in the 3800 block of Hillview Drive between 11 a.m. and 3:15 p.m. June 24.
* Someone forced entry to a screened room at the back of a home in the 2200 block of Nayland Road between 11:30 p.m. June 25 and 7 a.m. June 26. Although no entry was made to the main house, $200 in damage was caused to the screen, police reports said.
* A man living at a facility in the 1600 Northwest Professional Plaza reported $4,150 was stolen from his room while he was attending physical therapy between 9:30 and 10:30 p.m. June 27.
* A purse, two wallets, $40 in cash and personal identification items were reported stolen from a Marysville woman's vehicle while it was parked in the 2000 block of Hastings Lane between 3:26 and 4:20 p.m. June 29. Police said entry was gained by breaking out the front passenger window.
* A wallet valued at $60, five credit cards, $2 in cash and a gift certificate were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 1900 block of Berkshire Road between 2:30 p.m. June 23 and 7:30 a.m. June 24.
* A television and a laptop computer were reported stolen from a home in the 2100 block of Zollinger Road between 8 p.m. June 27 and 5 p.m. June 28. The thefts were discovered by the resident's neighbor, who was tending to his pets while he was away on vacation.
* A purse valued at $30, a passport and a credit card were reported stolen after a Portland, Ore., woman reported she left it outside a home in the 2200 block of Tewksbury Road between midnight and 6 a.m. June 28.