The Upper Arlington Fire Division was called last week to rescue three girls who were found on the roof of a local school building.
Three female juveniles, identified by Upper Arlington police as students who will be attending Upper Arlington High School this fall, were charged with criminal trespassing after an officer on patrol observed them on the roof of a building near the track at Jones Middle School, 2100 Arlington Ave., at 4:25 p.m. July 23.
Police said there didn't appear to be any damage to the building's roof. However, the UAFD's Engine 71 had to be called so a ladder could be used to get the girls down, reports said.
In other recent Upper Arlington Police Division incident reports:
* A woman's wedding ring valued at $5,000 and a $2,000 diamond anniversary ring were reported stolen from a home in the 2400 block of Brandon Road sometime between July 10 and July 24.
* Cedar Point tickets valued at $599.90, a women's bag valued at $350, a handbag valued at $125, a women's watch valued at $400 and $783 in cash were stolen from an Upper Arlington woman's unlocked vehicle parked in the 3900 block of Fairlington Drive between 8:30 p.m. July 24 and 8:30 a.m. July 25.
* A soccer bag was reported stolen from an Upper Arlington man's vehicle parked in the 2700 block of Charing Road between 11:30 p.m. July 24 and 11 a.m. July 25.
* Two male juveniles and a female juvenile, ages not provided, were cited for violating curfew after they were found walking in the 2000 block of West Henderson Road at 1:30 a.m. July 28.
* A male juvenile, age not provided, was cited for violating curfew after he was seen near the intersection of Northam and North Star roads at 2:30 a.m. July 26.
* A 30-gallon air compressor was stolen from a garage in the 2200 block of Edgevale Road sometime between July 19 and July 27.
* A 30-year-old Cincinnati man was charged with disorderly conduct after he was found intoxicated and sitting on a stone wall in the 4300 block of Carriage Hill Lane at 1:14 a.m. July 27. He initially was transported to Upper Arlington Police headquarters, but was taken to Franklin County jail after he refused to submit to fingerprinting or to post bond.
* A 22-year-old Dublin woman was charged with operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, driving under a 12-point suspension, operating a motor vehicle without a license, and four counts of possession of drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop near the intersection of Cambridge Boulevard and West Fifth Avenue at 12:08 a.m. July 24. According to police reports, undisclosed drug paraphernalia was found in plain view during the stop.