• A girl reported her cell phone was stolen while she was in gym class at Blendon Middle School on South Otterbein Avenue.
• A woman reported her unlocked car had been broken into while it was parked at her Winfree Drive residence. Several items were stolen, including a camera, GPS, MP3 player, keys, checkbook and debit card. Some items that had been discarded were recovered.
• A man reported his unlocked car had been broken into while it was parked at his Whithorn Court residence. A radar detector, GPS, roadside safety kit and iPod docking station were stolen.
• Employees at Meijer on Polaris Parkway reported a man stole 10 to 15 DVDs from the electronics department. The store's loss prevention officer followed him and got the license plate number of the vehicle another person was driving, police reports said.
• A mailbox on Cobblestone Drive was destroyed by a large piece of concrete. A witness said he saw a passenger in a car grab the piece of loose concrete from a curb and throw it at the mailbox.
• A woman reported a GPS unit and charger were stolen from her vehicle while it was parked at Otterbein College on West Home Street. There was no forced entry into the vehicle and no damage was reported, according to police.
• A man reported some of his wife's jewelry, valued at $15,000, was stolen from the garage of their Granby Place West residence. He said his wife took off her jewelry while she was inside her car in the garage and placed it on the center console. The next morning, it was gone.
• A man reported his wedding ring was taken from a hospital room at St. Ann's Hospital on South Cleveland Avenue. According to police reports, he was visiting his wife, who was a patient, when he became lightheaded. During his visit to the ER, he noticed the ring was missing.
• An Otterbein College student reported her laptop computer was stolen from her unlocked dorm room. A second victim in a different dorm reported eight games were stolen from his room.
• A 25-year-old man was arrested for receiving stolen property at the McDonald's on South Cleveland Avenue. He was transported to the Franklin County jail.
• A theft was reported from the Kohl's on Huber Village Boulevard. A woman left the store with a shopping bag stuffed with merchandise and got into the passenger side of a car parked in the fire lane.
• An 18-year-old man was arrested for felonious assault and transported to the Delaware County Jail. According to police, he assaulted another man at his parents' residence on Lake Point Drive. A 19-year-old man was hospitalized for his injuries, which included a broken jaw.
• A 47-year-old man was arrested at Kohl's for theft. Police reports said he was seen paying for the merchandise he bought except for a bottle of cologne, which was in the bottom of his cart. He said he had forgotten about the cologne.
• A man reported watches, DVDs and games valued at $1,494 were stolen from his apartment on Brandywine Drive.
• A 20-year-old man was arrested for OVI following a traffic stop on Honey Court. He was released to his mother.
• A car parked in a lot in the 4200 block of Executive Parkway, was broken into between 11 p.m. April 13 and 10:45 a.m. April 14. An iPod charger was reported stolen.
• A satellite radio was reported damaged during an attempt to steal it from a car parked in the 4200 block of Quail Valley Boulevard between 11:30 p.m. April 15 and 7:55 a.m. April 16.
• A car parked in the 4600 block of Tassle Court was broken into between 3:10 p.m. and 3:25 p.m. April 16. An iPod and its adaptor were reported stolen.
• A car parked in the 4300 block of Lawn Place was broken into and rummaged through between 1:30 a.m. and 5 a.m. April 17. Nothing was reported stolen.
• CDs and loose change were stolen from an unlocked car parked in the 6000 block of Sunlawn Drive between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. April 17.
• A home in the 3700 block of Caracas Drive was entered and a flat-screen TV was stolen between 7 a.m. and 10:15 a.m. April 19.
• A home in the 4200 block of Executive Parkway was entered and two flat-screen TVs and a digital camera were stolen between 7 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. April 22.
• A lawnmower was reported stolen from the backyard of a home in the 3400 block of Fox Run Road between 5 p.m. April 23 and 11 a.m. April 25.