• Two teenage boys were arrested and charged with theft, underage consumption of alcohol, criminal trespass and damaging at 1:30 a.m. Oct. 19. Police were called to the Westerville Golf Center, 450 W. Schrock Road, on reports that two boys who appeared to be intoxicated were attempting to enter vehicles in the parking lot.
• Two catalytic converters were reported stolen from vans at Le Petit Academy, 130 Polaris Parkway, between 4 p.m. Oct. 19 and 8:30 a.m. Oct. 20.
• A car parked in the lot of Children's Hospital Autism Center, 187 W. Schrock Road, was broken into and a cell phone was stolen between 1:50 and 2:05 p.m. Oct. 21.
• A manager at Knight's Inn, 32 Heatherdown Drive, reported that she was robbed by two armed men at 11 a.m. Oct. 22. The men got away with an unknown amount of money, and the woman was unable to provide detailed descriptions, police said.
• A 28-year-old man was arrested and charged with OVI at 3:45 a.m. Oct. 23 in the parking lot of U.S. Bank, 833 S. State St. Police approached the man after he was observed sitting in his running car in the parking lot with the headlights off.