A construction trailer at Mount Carmel St. Ann's Hospital, 500 S. Cleveland Ave., was burglarized between 5 p.m. Oct. 6 and 2 p.m. Oct. 9.
According to Westerville police reports, thieves entered a locked construction trailer at the construction site and stole $6,000 worth of tools, including a pipe laser and generator. The combination lock from the trailer's door also was stolen.
The police report listed no suspects.
In other recent Westerville Division of Police incident reports:
* The rear window of a car parked in the 600 block of Vancouver Drive was smashed out between 10:30 p.m. Oct 7 and 7 a.m. Oct. 8. Money was stolen from a wallet inside the vehicle.
* A man reported his work vehicle was stolen from the driveway of his home in the 200 block of Crosslake Court between midnight and 7 a.m. Oct. 8.
* Two vehicles parked in the lot of Bob Evans, 23 Huber Village Blvd., were broken into at about 6:15 p.m. Oct. 10. A purse and a backpack were reported stolen.
* A car parked in the lot of Half Priced Books, 561 S. State St., was broken into between 7:05 and 7:15 p.m. Oct. 11. A laptop bag containing an MP3 player, jump drive and a Thermos was reported stolen.
* A car parked in a driveway in the 1200 block of Chatham Ridge Road was broken into between 10 p.m. Oct. 2 and 7:45 a.m. Oct. 3. A laptop computer, GPS unit, golf clubs and shoes were reported stolen.
A car parked in the 3400 block of Dempsey Road was broken into between 12:30 and 1:45 a.m. Oct. 14, Blendon Township police reported. Cash, an iPod and golf equipment were stolen.
In other recent Blendon Township Police Department incident reports:
* A car parked in the 5600 block of Buenos Aires Boulevard was broken into between 11 p.m. Oct. 13 and 10 a.m. Oct. 14. Tools were reported stolen.
* A car parked in the 3700 block of Lima Drive was broken into between 9:30 p.m. Oct. 13 and 9 a.m. Oct. 14. A GPS unit and sunglasses were reported stolen.