The Westerville Public Library is at 126 S. State St. For more information or to register for the following programs, call 614-882-7277 or visit westervillelibrary.org.
* Book Fortunes, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Thursday, April 18. Not sure what to read next? Post at least three books you love on the Library's Facebook page facebook.com/westervillelibrary, and we'll recommend something else we think you will love.
* New and Notable Picture Books, 2-3:30 p.m., Saturday, April 20. Talk about the latest picture books. Maybe Herd Boy by Niki Daly or Follow Follow: A Book of Reverso Poems by Marilyn Singer? Registration required.
* Earth Day Craft: Make a Terrarium, 3:30-4:30 p.m., Monday, April 22. We'll recycle old jars into beautiful miniature terrariums. All craft supplies included. Teen event. Registration required.
* Resume Critiques, 4:30-6:30 p.m., Wednesday, April 24. Sign up for a one-on-one resume evaluation session with career consultant Bernard Noel. Tutor Room 1. Registration required.
* Felt Flower and Button Bouquets, 6:30-8 p.m., Wednesday, April 24. Create a bouquet using wire, felt, buttons and a touch of whimsy. Teens and adults. Meeting Room B. Registration required.
* Introduction to Photoshop Elements -- Intermediate, 4-5:30 p.m., Thursday, April 25. Create photo collages, recolor images and restore old and damaged pictures by using Adobe Photoshop Elements 8. Participants should have attended the Introduction to Photoshop Elements -- Beginner class. Study Room North. Registration required.