The Westerville Public Library is at 126 S. State St. For more information or to register for the following programs, call 614-882-7277 or visit westervillelibrary.org.
* Open Preschool Storytime, 10:30-11 a.m., Thursday, May 9, ages 3 to 6. Dance, sing, pretend and enjoy books, flannel boards and rhythm instruments. Parents, caregivers and siblings welcome.
* Introduction to Photoshop elements, beginner, 4-5:30 p.m., Thursday, May 9. Learn to fix and improve photos using Adobe Photoshop Elements 8. Study Room North. Registration required.
* Film Festival Contest informational meeting, 7-8:30 p.m., Thursday, May 9. Learn how to enter a film for a chance to see it on the film festival screen this summer. All ages and film categories are welcome. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* Resumes for the 21st century, 10 a.m. to noon, Saturday, May 11. Resume consultant Sharon Hamersley will discuss developing a resume for today's job market. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* Homebrewing: Science, Beer Styles and History, 1 to 3 p.m., Saturday, May 11. The Scioto Olentangy Darby Zymurgists (SODZ) homebrewing club will discuss the science, technique and history of homebrewing and beer styles. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* Goodreads Class: 4 to 4:45 p.m., Saturday, May 11. Learn how to use the social website Goodreads, for book lovers who keep track of books, write reviews and follow what friends are reading. Meeting Room A.
* eBook and eAudiobook Tutorial for Smartphones and Tablets, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Monday, May 13. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* You Wouldn't Want to Be a ... Bookclub, 4 to 4:45 p.m., Tuesday, May 14. May's title is You Wouldn't Want to Be an American Pioneer! by Jacqueline Morley. Ages 8-11. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* Kindle Fire Tutorial, 2 to 3:30 p.m., Wednesday, May 15. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* Thursday Night, Movie Night, 6:30 to 8:45 p.m., Thursday, May 16. Free showing of Here Comes the Boom (PG). Meeting Room A.