* Matt Scott of Westerville graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's degree in criminology and a minor in safety science.
The 2009 graduate of Westerville North High School is the son of Chuck and Ruth Scott.
* Emily Brewster of Westerville was named to the honor roll at Kentucky Christian University for the 2013 spring semester. To be named to the list, a student must be enrolled full-time and earn a grade point average of 3.3 or better.
Brewster, the daughter of Nancy Brewster, is a humanities major at KCU.
* Several Westerville residents were among the spring 2013 graduate of Wittenberg University.
Megan K. Lutz received a bachelor's degree in biology. Tyler P. Radley received a bachelor's degree in computer science. Kaitlyn E. Bondy graduated with bachelor's degrees in physics and biology. Abigail K. Reynolds earned bachelor's degrees in political science and English, with Departmental Honors in Political Science and University Honors. Bradley W. Jones received a bachelor's degree in Russian and Central Eurasian studies.
* The University of Kentucky has released its dean's list for the spring 2013 semester.
To make the dean's list in one of the UK colleges, a student must earn a grade point average of 3.6 or higher and must have earned 12 credits or more in that semester, excluding credits earned in pass-fail classes. Some UK colleges require a 3.5 GPA to make the list.
Westerville students named to the list include Lauren Kesselring, Alexis Rios, Caitlin Satkowiak, Taylor Theiss and Sydney Yochum.
* Central Ohio Technical College recently released its president's list for spring semester 2013.
To qualify for the president's list, a student must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 graded credit hours and earn a grade point average of 4.00.
Westerville students named to the list include Jessica Brown and Elizabeth Shaw.
* Central Ohio Technical College recently released its honors list for spring semester 2013.
To qualify for the list, a student must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 graded credit hours and earn a grade point average of 3.50 or better.
Alisha Brown of Westerville was among the students named to the list.