* Kristen N. Ellis of Westerville recently graduated from the College of Arts and Sciences at Ohio Northern University, receiving a bachelor's degree in graphic design.
She is the daughter of Vernon and Jan Ellis and a graduate of Westerville South High School.
* Zachary M. Sandusky of Westerville graduated from the University of Toledo in May 2013. He received a bachelor's degree in pharmaceutical studies.
He will pursue a PhD in biological science at Vanderbilt University.
* Brian P. Timmerman and Andrew W. Woodward of Westerville both graduated with a Doctor of Pharmacy from the College of Pharmacy at ohio Northern University.
Timmerman, the son of Harry and Susan Tuimmerman, graduated from Westerville North High School. Woodward, the son of Clares and Lisa Woodward, is also a WNHS graduate.
* Heather Kirk and Rachel Shonebarger of Westerville were among the recent graduates of the College of Wooster.
A graduate of Westerville North High School, Kirk was a women's, gender and sexuality studies major at Wooster. Shonebarger, also a WNHS graduate, was a Spanish major.
* Westerville residents Jhazmyn Anderson, Matthew Bonnell, Josiah Parkhurst, Brandon Allen, Brittany Gugliemi and Mark Nelson were among those graduating from the University of Findlay at its May 2013 commencement.
Anderson received a bachelor's degree in business management/marketing. Bonnell received a bachelor's degree in animal science. Parkhurst earned a bachelor's degree in pre-physical therapy/strength and conditioning. Allen received a bachelor's degree in adolescent/young adult/intergrated social studies education. Gugliemi earned a bachelor's degree sport and event management. Nelson received a bachelor's degree in education.
* Daniel Brooker of Westerville recently graduated from the College of William & Mary with a bachelor of science degree.
* Kent State University recently announced the names of students recognized on its president's and dean's lists for the spring 2013 semester.
Zachary Nickels of Westerville made the president's list. To qualify for the president's list, full-time students must have a semester average of 4.0 and completed 15 or more letter-graded credit hours by the end of the semester.
Students from Westerville named to the dean's list include Alyssa Krasovec, Jordan Roberts, Jyoti Bhattal, William Campfield, Shaun Fitzpatrick, Kelsey Hostler, Amanda Lowder, Racquel Mentzer, Jeremy Quick, Kylee Sendelbach, Brooke Harrison, Adam Kendrick, Caitlin Kilbane, Jason Meek, Nathan Rosmarin, Claire Saunders, Emily Sirko, Eleanor Warner and Sharon Webster.
To be named to the dean's list, full-time students must have achieved a grade point average of 3.40 or greater and must have completed 12 or more letter-graded credit hours.