The Bette Marschall Memorial Education Fund of the Columbus Foundation has announced the recipients of 11 grant awards totaling $2,852 to Westerville City Schools personnel for applications submitted this fall.
* Andrew Rice, former student at Whittier Elementary School, $200 to subsidize the purchase of supplies to build an outdoor learning center at Whittier.
* Tracy Price, ESL teacher at Annehurst Elementary School, $325 to subsidize entrance fees to attend a conference.
* Matt Esh, ESL teacher at Westerville South High School, $50 to purchase medals and treats to reward the most improved STAR readers.
* Lindsey Clouston, McVay Elementary School, $187 to purchase a variety of books dealing with time.
* Myranda Lint, teacher at Annehurst Elementary School, $145 to purchase a subscription to Brain Pop, Jr.
* Debbie Pellington and Ryan Borland, Genoa Middle School, $291 to purchase 52 copies of Johnny Tremain.
* Kimberly Perrone, math teacher at Emerson Elementary School, $310 to purchase an interdisciplinary learning unit.
* Vickie Shepherd, aide at the Early Learning Center, $300 to purchase books to supplement the Second Step Curriculum.
* Debbie Pellington and Amber Harper, Heritage Middle School, $165 to purchase 31 copies of Survival in the Storm.
* Rachel Schultz, teacher at McVay Elementary School, $379 to purchase picture books and an iPad stand.
* Amber Knight, Westerville North High School, $500 to purchase books, art supplies and journals.