The Westerville Public Library is at 126 S. State St. For more information or to register for the following programs, call 614-882-7277 or visit westervillelibrary.org.
* Fall III Storytime Sessions begin the week of Nov. 11. The 30-minute programs include Preschool Storytime, Move with Music, Books & Blocks, Wonderworks and Yoga Tales. Call Youth Services or go online for details and to register.
* Finger Knitting for Tweens, 4 to 5 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 7. Ages 7-12 will knit scarves using their fingers. Yarn will be provided. Activity Center. Registration required.
* Club House: Book Club for Homeschoolers, 2:30 to 3 p.m., Friday, Nov. 8. Hear about exciting new titles and forgotten favorites, and share your own "must reads" in this book club for homeschoolers. Parents and siblings welcome. Activity Center.
* Open Chess Club, 3 to 4 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 9. Chess players ages 6 and older can drop in for an hour of free play. Basic chess knowledge required. Activity Center.
* eBook and eAudiobook Tutorial, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Monday, Nov. 11. Owners of smartphones and tablets will receive hands-on instruction on how to search for and download free e-books and e-audiobooks. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* Teen Volunteer Training, 4 to 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 12. Ages 12 to 18 will learn how to shelve books and assist at library events.
Bring a completed volunteer application to the Youth Services desk.
* Kindle Fire Tutorial, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 12. Learn some of the basic functions of a Kindle Fire along with some tricks and tips. For the Kindle Fire tablet only. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* Snapshot Day, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 14. Say "Cheese" as we photograph activities during a typical day in the library. Selected photos will be posted along with pictures from other libraries on the Snapshot Day Flickr page hosted by the State Library of Ohio.
* Explorers Club, 4 to 4:45 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 14. 'Trees and Changing Seasons' is the topic of this month's science study. Activity Center. Registration required.
* Introduction to Islam, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 14. Learn how the Noor Islamic Cultural Center serves the Muslim and non-Muslim community in the greater Columbus area by promoting goodwill, tolerance, unity and understanding. Meeting Room A. Registration required.