The Westerville Public Library is at 126 S. State St. For more information or to register for the following programs, call 614-882-7277.
* Upcycle Craft Club, 6:30 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 16. Turn ordinary objects into extraordinary crafts. All ages and skill levels will make sock snowmen. Supplies provided. Meeting Room B. Registration required.
* Pretend Play in the Library, 9:30 to 10:15 a.m., Friday, Jan. 17. Explore props, costumes and creative materials in this parent-led play group. Ages 2-6. Activity Center.
* Building a Personal Website, 10 a. m. to noon, Saturday, Jan. 18. Project management professional David Holland shares tips and tricks on building a personal web page that anyone can visit. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* Create a Garden Railroad, 4 to 5:30 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 18. Model train enthusiast Jim Shell will help participants plan a railroad, lay the track and add water features and buildings. Meeting Room A.
* How to Download eBooks and eAudiobooks, 4:30 to 5:30 p.m., Sunday, Jan. 19. The basics of browsing and downloading thousands of free titles to an e-reader, MP3 player or computer will be shared in this introductory class. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* It's a MYSTERY! 2 to 3 p.m., Monday, Jan. 20. Something horrible has happened at the library! Form teams and follow the clues to solve the mystery -- before it's too late. Ages 12-18. Activity Center. Registration required.
* New Reader Club, 4 to 5 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 21. A book for new readers will be shared and fun literacy games will be played by children in kindergarten and grade 1. Activity Center. Registration required.
* No-Mess Tie-Dye Bandanas, 4 to 5 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 23. Tie-dye bandanas indoors without a mess in this science-meets-crafting program. Ages 12-18. Activity Center. Registration required.