The Westerville Public Library is at 126 S. State St. For more information or to register for the following programs, call 614-882-7277.
* No-Mess Tie-Dye Bandanas, 4 to 5 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 23. Tie-dye bandanas indoors without a mess in this science-meets-crafting program. Ages 12-18. Activity Center. Registration required.
* Mock Caldecott Discussion, 1:30 to 3 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 25. Look at some of 2013's best illustrated books and vote using the actual committee guidelines to select Westerville's Caldecott winner and honor books. Ages 10 and up. Activity Center. Registration required.
* Home Buyers 101, 2 to 6 p.m., Saturday, Jan. 25. Keller Williams' top-selling Realtor Kathy Chiero will provide the blueprint for purchasing your first home. Meeting Rooms.
* eBook and eAudiobook Tutorial, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Monday, Jan. 27, smartphone and tablet owners will receive hands-on instruction on how to search for and download free e-books and e-audiobooks. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* Morning Book Club, 10 to 11 a.m., Tuesday, Jan. 28. Bring your favorite book. Can't be here? Contact us at email@example.com for an invitation to our online book club option. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) Educational Seminar, 2 to 4 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 28. Financial adviser and health insurance navigator Thomas Grainger will discuss the Affordable Care Act. Meeting Room B. Registration required.
* Rescuing Nazi-stolen Art, 6 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 30. Watch the documentary Rape of Europa, about the looting of precious artworks across Europe by the Nazi regime. (The Monuments Men opens in theaters Feb. 7.) Meeting Room B.
* Understanding Credit Scores, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Thursday, Jan. 30. Consumer financial counselor and W.A.R.M. employment coordinator Rich Korn shares his credit score expertise. Meeting Room A. Registration required.