* Emily Brewster of Westerville was named to the Honor Roll at Kentucky Christian University for the 2013 fall semester. Honor Roll status is granted to full-time students who earn a grade point average of 3.3 or better.
Brewster is the daughter of Nancy Brewster. Homeschooled, she graduated from high school in 2012. She is a humanities major at KCU.
* Ashland University has announced its fall 2013 dean's list. To be named to the list, a student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or better and be enrolled full-time.
Shane Daugherty, Sarah Johnson and Maxwell Shawver of Westerville were named to the list.
* Westerville residents Jerad Kitzler and Maria Noble were named to the fall 2013 dean's list at Walsh University.
* Ayana Brown and Chyna Porter of Westerville were named to the fall 2013 dean's list at Tennessee State University. The list includes students completing 12 or more credit hours of coursework and earning a grade point average of 3.0 or better.
* Kendall Beaumont, Grace Coffman and Kathryn Yarano of Westerville were named to the fall 2013 dean's list at Coastal Carolina University. To qualify, a student must earn a minimum 3.5 grade point average.
* William Evans of Westerville has been named to the fall 2013 dean's list at St. Bonaventure University. Evans is a second-year student majoring in marketing.
* Westerville resident Evan M. Kleinpaste was named to the president's honor roll at the University of Wyoming for the 2013 fall semester. The honor roll consists of undergraduate students who earned a 4.0 grade point average for the semester while completing a minimum of 12 graded credit hours.
* Patrick Johnson of Westerville was named to the dean's lIst at Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, for the fall 2013 term. He is studying biology.
Students must earn at least a 3.5 grade point average to the eligible for the list.
* Westerville residents William Karkenrider, Joelle Marshall, Zachery Lowe, Lisa Hegedus, Amie Gale, Kiley Gessner, Carly Marburger, Ross Pfeil, Emmanuela Bean, Rachel Kerr, Chelsea Snyder, Mary Anderson, Miranda Martin and Olivia LeRose were named to the dean's list at Otterbein University for the fall semester.
Students must be enrolled full time and achieve a grade point average of 3.6 or better to be named to the list.
* Alex Poling, son of Denise Poling of Reynoldsburg and Keith Poling of Westerville, earned a 4.0 grade point average for the fall 2013 semester at DeVry University. Poling is pursuing a degree in computer programming.
* The University of Kentucky has announced its fall 2013 dean's list. To be named to the list, a student must complete 12 credit hours and earn, depending on their college, a 3.5 or 3.6 grade point average.
Westerville residents named to the list included: Allison Bugenstein, Keith Ruh, Cole Gabalis, Lauren Kesselring, Caitlin Satkowiak, Taylor Theiss and Sydney Yochum.
* Taylor Todd of Westerville was named to the dean's list at the University of Charleston for the fall 2013 semester. The list recognizes full-time students who earn a grade point average of 3.5 or better.
* Westerville residents Timothy Kincer, Rachael Youmans, Lisa Hegedus, Jade Haver and Kiley Gessner were among the December 2013 graduates of Otterbein University.
* Westerville resident Mark Nelson graduated from the University of Findlay in December. He received a bachelor's degree in education.
* Frank J. Roesch of Westerville earned a Gold Star academic honor, awarded to students receiving a grade point average of 3.7 or better, at The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina.
Roesch is pursuing a bachelor's degree in criminal justice.
* Hilary Walker of Westerville has been awarded a student-faculty fellow grant from ASIANetwork to conduct research in Vietnam this summer. Walker is a junior at Beloit College.
Walker will join three other students and a faculty member to study community-based tourism in the Hoa Binh province.
* Christina L. Arnett of Westerville has been named to the Kettering College dean's list for the fall 2013 semester. To be named to the list, a student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or better.
Arnett is a nursing major at KU.