Westerville Public Library is at 126 S. State St. For more information or to register for the following programs, call 614-882-7277 or visit westervillelibrary.org.
Westerville Public Library is at 126 S. State St. For more information or to register for the following programs, call 614-882-7277.
Library Link book deliveries to students at Westerville area schools has resumed. Call Outreach Services at ext. 6 for more information.
Homework Help Center, 5 to 8 p.m., Monday through Thursday. Students who need help getting started on a homework assignment, paper or project can visit the Homework Help Center in the Youth Services area. From 5 to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
* Fun with Jamberry Nail Wraps, 4 to 5 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 4. Jamberry Nails independent consultant Ruby Harper will show how to apply nail wraps, accent with polish and express your personality with gorgeous nails. Ages 8-11. Activity Center. Registration required.
* Columbus Food Adventures -- Alternative Eats, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 4. Bethia Woolf of Columbus Food Adventures shares the high quality, off-the-beaten-path and ethnic dining options available in the Columbus and Westerville areas. Meeting Room A.
* iPad Tutorial, 2 to 3:30 p.m., Tuesday, Sept. 9. Learn basic functions as well as pointers for getting the most from an iPad. Meeting Room A. Registration required.
* ARC: Advance Readers Club, 4 to 4:45 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 11. Kids ages 9 and 10 will read Advance Readers Copies of as-yet-unpublished books. Registration required.
* Visit from Jeni, 7 to 8:30 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 11. Jeni Britton Bauer, best-selling author and founder of Columbus-based Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams, will discuss her business, commitment to community and newest cookbook. Yes, she will bring samples! Books will be available for purchase and signing. A Westerville Reads event. Registration required.
* Community Potluck & Film Screening, 3 to 5:30 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 14. Share a meal with your neighbors at this informal potluck. Bring a dish that supports local food by visiting the farmer's market for ingredients. A screening of the documentary Eating Alabama and a Skype conversation with director Andrew Beck Grace will follow. Meeting Rooms. Register online and follow the sign up now link to specify what dish you plan to bring.