Whitehall-Yearling High School's homecoming dance was Sept. 20.
Everything else related to homecoming is this week, though, including the parade, bon fire and vote for king and queen. The parade and bon fire were scheduled for Wednesday.
The other unusual tidbit about Whitehall-Yearling's homecoming is that the game this year, which also comes a week after the dance, will be played at Whitehall-Yearling High School. That's unusual because last year's homecoming game against Lakewood was held at Bexley High School's football stadium. This year, the Rams will play host to Bexley on Sept. 27.
The homecoming court will be introduced and the king and queen crowned prior to the game, which will begin about 7:30 p.m.
Whitehall-Yearling students on the homecoming court are as follows:
* Freshman attendants are Mira Daugherty and Braden Barker.
* Sophomore attendants are Tasia Scott and Brandon Copley.
* Junior attendants are Lloyer Jones and Seth Garrett.
* King candidates are Nick Wright, Josue Tejada, Cody Koons, Chanse James-McDuffie and Miles Russell.
* Queen candidates are Nicole Aros-Perez, Sarah Dagebo, Thida Sang, Andrea Seberig and Rebekah Young.
Check out Friday Night Live on ThisWeekSPORTS.com to see predictions and to watch for the final score Sept. 27.