Whitehall police made arrests last week at two Whitehall schools.
Police arrested a 12-year-old girl for assault at 2:15 p.m. Oct. 28 at Rosemore Middle School, 4800 Langley Ave.
A 15-year-old girl was arrested for assault at 1:20 p.m. Oct. 30 at Whitehall-Yearling High School, 675 S. Yearling Road.
In other Whitehall Division of Police incident reports:
* Police arrested a 30-year-old man for theft, receiving stolen property and possession of drug paraphernalia and arrested a 20-year-old man for receiving stolen property, complicity to theft and possession of drug paraphernalia at 3:30 p.m. Oct. 30 at Walmart, 3657 E. Main St.
Police were dispatched to the store on a report of a man stealing merchandise. The suspect was the same man who stole merchandise Oct. 25, according to the report.
The man fled in a vehicle with Florida license plates, traveling east on East Main Street.
Police stopped the vehicle at East Main Street and Robinwood Avenue and detained both men.
Police returned the suspects to the store, where employees identified those involved in thefts Oct. 25 and 30.
Police reported the vehicle the men were driving was reported stolen in Florida.
Police in Naples, Fla., reported the vehicle was taken from an Avis Rent-A-Car.
Two glass pipes were found inside the car.
* A man told police he was robbed at 11:35 p.m. Oct. 31 at South Hamilton Road and Wright Avenue.
The man, who had been released from a hospital, told police a robber demanded and took $1.75 from him. The man said he could provide no further information. He was wearing a hospital bracelet and told police he had been drinking alcohol prior to being taken to the hospital.
* Police arrested a 20-year-old woman for burglary at 6 p.m. Oct. 29 at an apartment in the 100 block of Parklawn Boulevard.
The woman forcibly entered a man's apartment to confront him about another woman inside the apartment, police said.
The woman who forced entry had visible injuries and reported the man assaulted her, police said.
The man at the apartment told police the intruder assaulted him, and no one else was inside, but police located another woman inside the apartment, according to the report.
Police reported a sliding-glass door was off its track, and they found other signs of a physical struggle.
No charges were filed against the man.
* A robbery was reported at 9:30 p.m. Oct. 30 in the first block of South Hamilton Road.
* A theft was reported at 1:30 p.m. Oct. 24 in the 3800 block of Kenard Court.
* Police reported a burglary at 8:45 a.m. Oct. 25 in the 600 block of Collingwood Avenue.
* Police arrested a 25-year-old man for receiving stolen property and forgery at 11:30 a.m. Oct. 25 at an apartment in the 4000 block of East Main Street.
* A burglary was reported at 7:20 p.m. Oct. 25 in the 100 block of Beechbank Road.
* Police reported property destruction at 7:10 a.m. Oct. 26 at an apartment in the 1000 block of Fountain Lane.
* Police arrested a 50-year-old man for theft and resisting arrest at 6:15 p.m. Oct. 26 in the 3900 block of East Broad Street.
* A burglary was reported at 2:40 a.m. Oct. 27 in the 3900 block of Beechcreek Road.
* Police responded to a report of shots fired at 9:15 p.m. Oct. 26 at Saint Margaret Lane and Westphal Avenue. No physical evidence or suspects were identified.
* A vehicle was reported stolen at 11:50 p.m. Oct. 26 in the 4200 block of Beechlawn Road.
* Police responded to a report of shots fired at 10:30 p.m. Oct. 29 in the 4000 block of Beechbank Road.
* A burglary was reported at 12:55 p.m. Oct. 30 at a residence in the 100 block of Saint Christopher Lane.
* Police responded to a report of shots fired at 1:45 a.m. Oct. 31, and at 2:15 a.m. Oct. 31, in the 300 block of Beechtree Road.
* Property destruction was reported at 11:30 a.m. Oct. 31 at an apartment in the 100 block of Fairway Boulevard.