A woman told Whitehall police she was robbed at 12:50 a.m. Nov. 5 at Walgreens, 4617 E. Main St.
The woman said she was in her car, waiting to turn from the parking lot onto East Main Street, when a man opened her car door, pointed a gun at her and said, "Give me all your money."
The woman gave the gunman $500 she had been holding, according to the report.
The man ran north on foot, through the Great Eastern shopping center, police said.
In other Whitehall Division of Police incident reports:
* A man told police he was assaulted during an attempted robbery at 8:30 p.m. Nov. 3 outside his apartment in the 4300 block of Yearling Circle.
The man was getting his mail when another man ran toward him, knocked him to the ground, and searched his pockets, police said.
The robber ran away without taking any property.
* Police responded to a report of shots fired at 1:45 a.m. and again at 2:15 a.m. Oct. 31 in the 300 block of Beechtree Road. No physical evidence or suspects were identified.
* A breaking-and-entering incident was reported at 3:40 a.m. Oct. 31 in the 3700 block of East Broad Street.
* Property destruction was reported at 11:30 a.m. Oct. 31 at an apartment in the 100 block of Fairway Boulevard.
* Police reported a vehicle was stolen at 5:15 a.m. Nov. 1 in the 800 block of Center Street.
* A burglary was reported at 6 p.m. Nov. 1 at an apartment in the 4200 block of East Broad Street.
* Police reported a burglary at 7:45 p.m. Nov. 2 at a residence in the 100 block of Parklawn Boulevard.
* Police responded to a report of shots fired at 7:50 p.m. Nov. 2 at Ross Road and Wright Avenue.
* A theft was reported at 9:05 p.m. Nov. 3 at an apartment in the 4500 block of Eastway Court.
* Police reported a burglary at 9:55 a.m. Nov. 4 at an apartment in the 4600 block of East Broad Street.
* A theft was reported at 745 a.m. Nov. 5 at an apartment in the 1000 block of Great Oak Way.
* Police reported a theft at 4:55 p.m. Nov. 6 at an apartment in the 4200 block of Rickenbacker Avenue.
* A disturbance was reported at 4:20 a.m. Nov. 7 at an apartment in the 4600 block of East Main Street.