Whitehall police arrested a 22-year-old Obetz woman for obstructing official business and resisting arrest at 10 p.m. Jan. 31 at a restaurant in the 4600 block of East Broad Street.
An officer working special duty attempted to stop the woman after employees said she did not pay a food bill, reports said. The woman reportedly refused to identify herself and told police they could not question her. After the woman's relatives arrived, the woman refused to let go of a child she was holding, reports said. She continued to pull away from police, who took her into custody, according to reports.
The woman had identification and enough money to have paid the bill, reports said.
A family member paid the bill. The suspect was released on bond.
In other recent incident reports from the Whitehall Division of Police:
* Officers arrested a 59-year-old man for domestic violence, assault, aggravated menacing, resisting arrest and tampering with evidence at 4 a.m. Feb. 4 at an apartment in the 4600 block of East Main Street.
Five officers responded to a report of a man with a gun. Police entered an apartment with a broken door and found a woman and a man were inside. The man immediately became argumentative with police, reports said.
The man told police he had an air pistol and directed police to several areas of the apartment, but no gun was found, according to reports. He eventually told police to look under a sofa, where they found a loaded 9mm pistol, reports said.
* Police charged four boys and one girl with misdemeanor charges of rioting after all were involved in a fight at 3:30 p.m. Feb. 4 outside Whitehall-Yearling High School, 675 S. Yearling Road, reports said.
Police also arrested a 17-year-old boy at 12:50 p.m. Jan. 27 for theft at the school.
* A 21-year-old man was arrested for aggravated menacing at 12:15 p.m. Feb. 3 in the 4100 block of East Mound Street.
* Police arrested a 35-year-old man for theft at 7:20 p.m. Jan. 29 in the 500 block of South Yearling Road.
* A 17-year-old boy was arrested for assault, criminal trespassing and curfew violation at 4:55 a.m. Feb. 2 in the 4500 block of Saint Anthony Lane.
* Assaults were reported at 7:55 p.m. Jan. 30 in the 5100 block of East Main Street; at 3:55 p.m. Jan. 31 in the 3900 block of Beechbank Road; and at 4:55 p.m. Feb. 5 in the 400 block of Shell Court East.
* Breaking and entering was reported at 2:20 a.m. Jan. 27 in the 5200 block of East Main Street; at 7:45 a.m. Jan. 27 in the 3800 block of East Broad Street; and at 2:20 a.m. and 3:45 a.m. Feb. 3 in the 4800 block of East Main Street.
* Burglaries were reported at 7:50 a.m. Jan. 27 at a residence in the 1000 block of Westphal Avenue; at 11 p.m. Jan. 28 in the 100 block of Pinewood Drive; at 2:45 a.m. Jan. 31 and 2:30 a.m. Feb. 4 in the 4000 block of Beechcreek Road; at 5:45 p.m. Jan. 31 in the 4700 block of East Broad Street; at 12:10 p.m. Feb. 2 in the first block of South Hamilton Road; and at 11:50 a.m. Feb. 4 in the 500 block of Robinwood Avenue.
* Property destruction was reported at 11:20 a.m. Jan. 27 in the 5200 block of East Main Street; at 12:20 a.m. Jan. 31 in the first block of Collingwood Avenue; at 3 a.m. Feb. 1 in the 400 block of South Yearling Road; at 3:15 p.m. Feb. 1 in the 4200 block of East Broad Street; at 10:15 a.m. Feb. 3 in the 100 block of Midcliff Drive; and at 3:30 p.m. Feb. 6 in the 5000 block of Vanderbilt Drive.
* Thefts were reported at 8:15 p.m. Jan. 27 in the 500 block of South Yearling Road; at 9:05 p.m. Jan. 27 in the 4200 block of East Main Street; at 10:45 a.m. Jan. 28 in the first block of Maplewood Avenue; at 1:45 p.m. Jan. 28 in the 4400 block of Saint Margaret Lane; at 4:30 p.m. Jan. 28 in the 500 block of Westphal Avenue; at 8 a.m. Jan. 31 in the 400 block of Shell Court East; and at 12:50 p.m. Jan. 31 in the 3900 block of Andrus Court East.
* Vehicles were reported stolen at 10:15 a.m. Jan. 30 in the 4200 block of East Broad Street; at 3:35 p.m. Jan. 31 in the 3800 block of East Main Street; and at 4:40 p.m. Jan. 31and 3 p.m. Feb. 6 in the 200 block of South Hamilton Road.