Whitehall police reported a robbery at Nail Spa, 3604 E. Main St., at 11:30 a.m. April 2.
Three employees and two patrons were inside when a man entered the building and demanded the location of the cash register, police reports said.
Two of the employees fled from the store. Witnesses reported the man wore a blue hooded jacket and covered part of his face with his sleeve while demanding money.
A customer reported seeing a gun against his body and near his pocket, police said.
One of the employees called 911 from an adjacent business.
The man reportedly fled in a Chevrolet Malibu.
Witnesses described the man as "nonchalant" as he turned to the vehicle and drove away. Another witness said the man appeared "high."
In other recent incident reports from the Whitehall Division of Police:
* Simply Fashions, 3660 E. Main St., was robbed at 7:15 p.m. April 2.
An employee told police a man demanded she open a cash register and displayed a utility knife. The man took $260 and fled in a Jeep Liberty, police said.
* Police arrested a 35-year-old woman for obstructing official business, unlawful restraint, and interference with a criminal investigation at 10:15 p.m. April 1 in the 4700 block of East Broad Street.
Police reported the woman confronted an ex-boyfriend and another woman in the parking lot. After police arrived, the woman interfered with officers who were interviewing witnesses and refused to provide identification to police, according to the report.
* A 45-year-old man was arrested for burglary and receiving stolen property at 11:45 a.m. April 1 in the 4700 block of Old Colony Way.
A resident told police he entered his apartment and saw an unknown man who pointed what appeared to be a gun at him. The victim ran outside but followed the suspect, who fled in a blue Oldsmobile. The victim followed the suspect's car until a police officer stopped the driver.
The suspect's vehicle was leaking antifreeze, which was found outside the victim's apartment, and the victim had also identified other features of the vehicle, which he inspected prior to entering his apartment, according to the report.
* Police arrested a 28-year-old woman at 5:05 p.m. March 29 for criminal damaging at an apartment in the 4600 block of Eastway Court.
* Property destruction was reported at 5:45 p.m. March 29 in the 4500 block of Eastway Court; at 7:35 a.m. April 1 in the 4100 block of Mayflower Boulevard; at 1:15 p.m. April 1 in the 800 block of South Hamilton Road; and at 4:35 p.m. April 1 in the 1000 block of Dimson Drive East.
* Assaults were reported at 5:50 p.m. March 29 in the 5300 block of Great Oak Drive; at 1:35 a.m. March 30 in the 5300 block of Great Oak Drive; at 3:10 p.m. March 30 at Rickenbacker Avenue and Virginia Circle East; and at 6:20 p.m. March 31 at an apartment in the 5300 block of Great Oak Drive.
* Police responded to a report of shots fired at 10:40 p.m. March 29 in the 100 block of Woodcliff Drive. No physical evidence or suspects were identified.
* Police responded to other reports of shots fired at 11:35 p.m. March 29 at Fairway Boulevard and Country Club Road; at 2:30 a.m. March 31 in the first block of South Hamilton Road; and at 6 p.m. March 31 in the 1000 block of Irongate Lane.
* Burglaries were reported at 10:05 p.m. March 30 in the first block of South Hamilton Road; at 11:55 a.m. April 2 at an apartment in the 4200 block of Rickenbacker Avenue; at 4:35 p.m. April 2 in the first block of Fairway Boulevard; at 6:05 p.m. April 2 in the 800 block of Duke Road; at 10:30 a.m. April 3 in the 4700 block of East Broad Street; and at 1:45 a.m. April 3 in the 400 block of South Hamilton Road.
* Police reported vehicles were stolen at 11:20 a.m. April 1 in the 400 block of South Yearling Road and at 3:45 a.m. April 3 in the 200 block of Fairway Boulevard.