Whitehall police arrested a 25-year-old woman at 9:35 p.m. May 4 for assault and aggravated trespassing at an apartment in the 1000 block of Irongate Lane.
Police reports said officers responded to a report of a disturbance and witnessed the suspect force entry into an apartment and assault a woman. The suspect grabbed the victim's hair, threw her to the ground, and punched her in the back of the head, police said.
The suspect accused the victim of sleeping with her husband, police reports said.
The suspect was arrested for assault and aggravated trespassing, both first-degree misdemeanors, and also had an outstanding warrant for petty theft.
In other recent incident reports from the Whitehall Division of Police:
• Police arrested a 13-year-old girl and a 12-year-old girl at 7:40 a.m. May 5 for disorderly conduct at Rosemore Middle School, 4800 Langley Avenue.
Both girls swore at and assaulted each other, police said.
The 12-year-old girl was also charged with assault after scratching a faculty member who intervened in the disturbance, police said.
• Police reported robberies at 12:15 a.m. May 7 on Rickenbacker Avenue and at 3 a.m. May 8 at Doney Street and Rita Court.
• An assault was reported at 7:35 p.m. May 7 in the 700 block of Beechwood Road.
• Thefts were reported at 1:10 p.m. May 1 at an apartment in the 4700 block of East Broad Street; at 5:30 p.m. May 1 at an apartment in the 1000 block of Irongate Lane; at 6:55 p.m. May 4 in the 700 block of South Hamilton Road; at 12:05 p.m. May 5 in the 4600 block of Eastway Court; at 12:45 p.m. May 5 in the 4900 block of Vanderbilt Drive; at 1:25 p.m. May 5 in the 800 block of Erickson Avenue; at 1:35 p.m. May 5 in the 200 block of Collingwood Avenue; and at 4:55 a.m. May 7 in the 1000 block of South Hamilton Road.
• Burglaries were reported at 4:05 p.m. May 1 in the 200 block of South Yearling Road; at 12:15 p.m. May 4 in the 4200 block of Etna Street; at 12:20 p.m. May 4 in the 700 block of Elaine Road; at 1:55 p.m. May 6 in the 4000 block of San Jose Lane; at 12:45 p.m. May 7 in the 800 block of South Hamilton Road.
• Police responded to a report of shots fired at 3:50 a.m. May 2 at East Broad Street and Fairway Boulevard. No suspects or physical evidence were identified, according to the report.
Police also responded to a report of shots fired at 7:35 p.m. May 6 at East Broad Street and Fairway Boulevard.
• Vehicles were reported stolen at 4:25 p.m. May 4 in the 100 block of Robinwood Avenue and at 10:30 a.m. May 6 in the 4700 block of East Broad Street.
• Property destruction was reported at 6:35 p.m. May 3 in the 300 block of Cumberland Drive; at 10:35 a.m. May 5 at an apartment in the 400 block of South Hamilton Road; at 10:40 a.m. May 5 in the 4700 block of Kae Avenue; at 2:10 p.m. May 6 in the 4100 block of East Broad Street; and at 6:10 a.m. May 8 in the 5100 block of Brickwall Drive.