• Overnight on Jan. 17, someone broke into the red barn on the Silcott property, 564 Proprietors Road. The door was damaged but there was no loss.
• A wallet was stolen from a purse behind a lobby desk at an office in the 300 block of East Wilson Bridge Road.
• A runaway and an assault were reported at the United Methodist Children's Home on Jan. 19. Two assaults were reported on Jan. 20.
• On Jan. 19, a student was found to be in possession of marijuana at Thomas Worthington High School. He was released to his parents.
• On Jan. 15, an 11-year-old boy brought a BB gun to Wilson Hill Elementary School. Officials found out later and confronted the boy.
• On Jan. 14 or 15, someone punched the rear door lock of a vehicle in the 400 block of East Granville Road.
• On Jan. 20 at 9 p.m., someone distracted the clerk and stole money from the register at Primo Pizza, 895 High St.
• On Jan. 21 at 12:10 a.m., someone stole a cart of groceries through the entrance doors at Kroger at Worthington Square.
• On Jan. 20 between 10:45 a.m. and 3 p.m., a laptop was stolen from an employee's desk in the 6900 block of North High Street.
• Overnight on Jan. 21, someone used jacks to steal tires and wheels from a vehicle at Maxton Chevrolet, 700 E. Granville Road. On Jan. 23, a security guard called to report a man with a jack on the lot. Police apprehended a 45-year-old man on the scene.