• On March 21 at 7:15 a.m., police were called to Thomas Worthington High School on a report of several students in possession of marijuana and paraphernalia. Investigation was to continue.
• On March 22 between 6:30 and 6:45 p.m. in the 7000 block of Wethersfield Place, someone threatened to shoot the resident.
• On March 23 between 2:30 and 4 a.m. in the 400 block of Blandings Court, rocks were thrown through windows of a vehicle and a house.
• On March 23 at Thomas Worthington High School, three students were suspected of using or possessing drugs. Charges are pending.
• On March 23 between 7:50 and 9:30 p.m., three vehicles were entered in the parking lot of the Worthington Presbyterian Church, 773 High St. Windows were smashed in all, and items stolen from two.
• On March 23 between 7:50 and 9:30 p.m. at the community center, 345 E. Wilson Bridge Road, the window was smashed on a vehicle and a purse stolen.
• On March 23 at 10:12 p.m. at Maxton Chevrolet, 700 E. Dublin-Granville Road, a man was found inside a 1967 Chevrolet Nova on the court. He had hotwired the vehicle, police said.
• On March 24 at 1:36 p.m. at Thomas Worthington High School, a 17-year-old girl was found to be in possession of drugs and under the influence. She was charged with disorderly conduct.
• Between Nov. 20, 2010, and March 24, 2011, landscapers had charged excessive amounts of money and not performed work at a residence in the 300 block of Ridgedale. Police report $20,200 had been paid.
• On March 25 between 5:15 and 6:30 p.m., multiple vehicles were entered and items stolen in the first block of East Selby Boulevard.
• On March 25 between 6 and 7:25 p.m., multiple vehicles were broken into in the northwest lot of Worthington Square. The suspect is a young male driving a brown or tan vehicle, possibly a Ford Taurus.