On Jan. 17 at 2:50 a.m., police arrested a 50-year-old homeless man for breaking into ...
• Between Jan. 9 and 16, someone broke into Renovo Services, 6300 Huntley Road, and attempted to steal a truck.
• On Jan. 17 at 2:50 a.m., police arrested a 50-year-old homeless man for breaking into seven vehicles on Kenbrook Drive and Loveman Avenue. A neighbor called police when she saw the man breaking into the vehicles. He had stolen loose change and a pair of shoes.
• On Jan. 18 at 1:35 p.m., a man was arrested for attempting to cash a forged check at PNC Bank, 6900 N. High St. He was taken to the Franklin County Jail. A woman driving the getaway car was arrested on a warrant from Franklin County.
• On Jan. 20 at 7:50 a.m. on High Street at Short Street, a motorist attempted to stop another driver who had hit his car in Columbus. The second driver then hit the car again with a snow plow attached to the front end, and drove away.
• On Jan. 22 or 23, in the first block of East Southington, construction materials were stolen from a side yard.