A 16-year-old boy was found to be intoxicated and in possession of drug paraphernalia at Thomas Worthington High School. ...
• Between March 9 and 12, graffiti was marked on the building next to the tennis courts at the Olentangy Parklands, 600 W. Wilson Bridge Road.
• Between March 5 and 12 at a business in the 900 block of High Street, an employee allegedly stole cash from the register.
• Between March 10 and 12, copper was stolen from the outside and basement of a business in the 600 block of Huntley Road.
• Between March 2 and 11, copper was stolen from the basement of a vacant house in the 6100 block of Maxton Place.
• On March 13 between 7 and 8 p.m., someone smashed a window of a vehicle parked at the Old Worthington Library, 820 High St. An iPod and other items were stolen.
• A 16-year-old boy was found to be intoxicated and in possession of drug paraphernalia at Thomas Worthington High School. He was released to his mother.
• Between Oct. 2, 2011, and March 15, someone followed a school bus driver, driving aggressively and used foul language and gestures. On March 15, the individual tried to board the bus but was stopped.
• On March 16, a woman shoplifted baby clothes from a store at the Shops at Worthington Place.
• On March 17 at the Worthington Community Center, 345 E. Wilson Bridge Road, a person set down a set of keys and a wallet near the pool. The items were taken and found in another part of the building with $50 missing.