Worthington police reports
• On April 9, at 12:57 p.m. at the Shops at Worthington Place: Police arrested a man who was acting suspiciously. He was found to be in possession of cocaine and had a warrant from Columbus for a housing code violation.
• On April 18: Items were removed from a residence in the 300 block of East Stafford Avenue.
• On April 10: An employee reportedly assaulted another employee in the 300 block of East Wilson Bridge Road. The alleged victim was referred to the prosecutor's office.
• On April 9, at 8: p.m. at the Monkey Bar, 6116 Huntley Road: Someone stole a concrete monkey from the bar. The monkey was valued at $600. The suspects said they were corrections officers from the Toledo area.
• On April 10: Police received two separate reports from people who said strangers had used their Social Security numbers to file federal tax returns in their names.