* A resident of the 200 block of East Clearview Avenue reported that a housekeeper provided by the Franklin County Office on Aging had taken her credit card and charged merchandise at several locations in the Columbus area.
* On Jan. 29 at 8:18 p.m. at a bar in the 6100 block of Huntley Road, a patron reportedly was assaulted by another patron. The alleged victim was transported to St. Ann's emergency room by Worthington medics. The suspect left the scene.
* A woman was found sleeping inside the Worthington post office at 2:43 a.m. Feb. 4. She had miscellaneous warrants and was released to Ohio State University police.
* A resident of the 6900 block of Wethersfield Place reported on Jan. 28 that he had received a telephone death threat that he believed to be related to a work situation.
* On Feb. 1 at 1:37 a.m. near the corner of East Southington Avenue and Hartford Street, an officer stopped three suspicious males. One was found in possession of a small quantity of marijuana. One had a pipe and marijuana. They were issued summonses and released.