A 2013 Honda Accord was reported stolen from a residence in the 400 block of Park Boulevard between 1 and 9 a.m. March 11.
At the same time, thieves broke into another Honda at the same residence and stole a laptop computer and other items.
In other recent police reports:
* Two incidents were reported at Storage Inns, 580 E. Dublin-Granville Road.
* Between Feb. 28 and March 14, someone entered a motor home and started a fire. There was no theft or loss, other than from the fire damage.
* On March 11, a customer noticed someone had entered an unlocked building and pried open lockers. Extent of the loss was not noted on the report.
* At 9:20 a.m. March 12, a man and two women attempted to steal two cartons of cigarettes from CVS, 918 High St. The man went behind the counter and took the cigarettes and was confronted by a clerk. He is a habitual offender, and his photo has been posted at the pharmacy.
* Sometime overnight March 13, someone broke into two vehicles in the first block of Southington. Windows were smashed. A power meat slicer was stolen from one vehicle and a GPS from another.
* Between 7 a.m. and 6:10 p.m. March 14, someone pried open a rear door at a residence in the first block of East Selby Boulevard. A television, an iPad and jewelry were taken.
* At 1:35 p.m. March 8, someone paid for a purchase with a counterfeit bill at a bakery in the 2100 block of West Dublin-Granville Road.
* Sometime overnight March 14, someone took change from an unlocked vehicle in the 500 block of Kenbrook Drive.