Worthington: Checking, credit-card theft reported
Two residents reported theft of checking and credit-card information between March 22 and 25.
A resident in the 300 block of Granville Square said someone made purchases on two credit cards. The resident still was in possession of the cards.
A forged check containing the information of a resident of the 100 block of Whieldon Lane was used to purchase items at Walmart.
In other Worthington Division of Police incidents:
* On March 24 or 26 in the 400 block of Schrock Road, two vehicles were entered. A GPS was stolen from one.
* A resident in the 6500 block of Olentangy River Road was cited for a zoning violation for parking cars on the property as part of a commercial enterprise. The house is zoned residential.
* A bicycle was stolen from an unattached garage in the 800 block of Oxford Street between March 23 and 26.
* A 15-year-old girl was found unconscious in front of a residence in the first block of West Riverglen on March 26 at 10 p.m.
Friends said she had been drinking alcohol, but they did not know what else she had ingested. The girl's mother arrived on the scene and said her daughter might have a drug history.
The investigation continues.
* At 5:45 p.m. March 27, a man stole three pairs of eyeglass frames from Clear Image Eyewear, 6877 N. High St. He fled on foot and was not found.