Several businesses in Worthington reported thefts in the past week.
A man stole two guitars from a business in the 5500 block of North High Street at 11:30 a.m. June 11. He fled in a silver or gray Ford, police reports stated.
A business in the 600 block of High Street was broken into via a rear door between 6 p.m. June 17 and 6 p.m. June 18. The register was opened and $303 was stolen.
A business in 6600 block of North High Street was broken into between 4:45 p.m. June 12 and 4:45 p.m. June 13 and a laptop was stolen.
A laptop, vitamins, headphones and a bottle of tequila were stolen from a business in the 600 block of High Street between 1:30 p.m. June 9 and 1:30 p.m. June 10.
Air-conditioning units were stolen from several businesses in the 600 block of Lakeview Plaza Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. June 15.
An iPhone was reported stolen from a workspace at a business in the 500 block of Lakeview Plaza Boulevard between noon June 7 and noon June 10.
A man walked into a restricted area of a business in the first block of West Wilson Bridge Road at 7:20 p.m. June 17 and stole a carton of cigarettes.
In other Worthington Division of Police incidents:
* Eight patio chairs were stolen at 8:10 a.m. June 11 from outside a business in the 5600 block of North High Street.
* Two vehicles parked in the 300 and 400 blocks of Granville Square were broken into between 10 p.m. June 11 and 7 a.m. June 12. A wallet and its contents, loose change and watches were stolen.
* Two vehicles parked in the 200 and 300 blocks of Medick Way were broken into overnight from June 11 to 12, and credit cards, cash and an iPhone were stolen. One vehicle had been left unlocked.
* A male in his late teens or early 20s was seen outside a residence in the 6000 block of Flora Villa Drive about 4:30 a.m. June 10. The man cut the screens out of the windows in an attempt to get in, Worthington police reports said.
* A man was seen trying to remove an angle iron from a construction site in the 5700 block of North High Street at 10:50 p.m. June 10. When he was approached, he dropped the iron and fled.