The following programs are offered by Worthington Libraries. Old Worthington Library is located at 820 High St., Northwest Library is located at 2280 Hard Road and Worthington Park Library is located at 1389 Worthington Centre Drive. Call 614-807-2626.
* Old Worthington Library will host Bubble Science & Fun at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, July 6.
* A special Saturday morning storytime is planned for babies and their caregivers at 11 a.m. Saturday, July 6, at Northwest Library. Older siblings are also welcome and encouraged to bring a stuffed animal or doll to be their "baby."
* Children ages 9-11 will use colorful string to create one-of-a-kind works of art at 2:30 p.m. Monday, July 8. The program will be held at Worthington Park Library.
* Girls in grades 4-6 and their mothers are invited to this month's Mother-Daughter Book Group, which will be held at 7 p.m. Monday, July 8, at Northwest Library. The selected title is The Birthday Ball by Lois Lowry.
* The Ohio State University Department of Entomology will put the bug in Touch a Bug, an Old Worthington Library program scheduled for 2 p.m. Tuesday, July 9. Those attending will enjoy stories and songs as they learn about insects.
* During Stick It!, teens will use duct tape to make roses, wallets and more. The workshop is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 9, at Old Worthington Library.
* The Get Smart! Book Discussion Group, organized in conjunction with the Worthington Area Chamber of Commerce, will consider Leading so People will Follow by Erika Andersen. The next meeting will be at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 9, at J. Liu's, 6880 N. High St.
* Northwest Library will host a LEGOs party for kids ages 9-11 at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 9.
* During Northwest Library's Mythbusters program, teens will find out if eggs can bounce and whether quicksand is real. The program will start at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 10.
* The library's English Conversation Group for new English language learners will meet at Old Worthington Library on Wednesdays during the summer. Class meetings are scheduled at 7:30 p.m. through Aug. 14. Library staff will help participants with basic English skills practice pronunciation and talking in English.
* The Stranger's Child by Alan Hollinghurst will be the topic of the Wednesday, July 10, meeting of Speaking Volumes, an evening book discussion group that meets at Old Worthington Library. A 7:30 p.m. start is scheduled.