Worthington police last week arrested two men in connection with a rash of air-conditioner thefs on Proprietors Road and Lakeview Plaza Boulevard.
Worthington and other jurisdictions shared information and descriptions, which helped lead to the suspects, who were stopped by Columbus police as they attempted to scrap metal at a salvage facility.
In other Worthington Division of Police incident reports:
* Two downtown shops were burglarized overnight July 17.
Computers, an iPhone and cash were stolen from a business in the first block of West New England Avenue. Entry was made through a window, and the thieves left through the front door. Near the same time, thieves broke into a business in the 600 block of High Street, entering through a window. Cash and credit cards were taken.
* At 5 a.m. July 15, a resident of the 500 block of Plymouth Street called police to report a suspicious person.
Suspects were located but not caught by police.
The suspects used a golf club to smash the window of a vehicle, which was ransacked.
* Between 7 and 8:15 p.m. July 15, a window of a vehicle was smashed in the first block of West Wilson Bridge Road. A purse was stolen.
* Two men stole a display of cigarettes from the BP station, 7141 N. High St., at 7:15 a.m. July 16. They fled in an older blue Honda.
* At 6 a.m. July 16, someone stole railway parts from a business in the 500 block of East Granville Road.
* A wallet was stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 500 block of Haymore South overnight on July 20.