Worthington: Brass lock broken at Walnut Grove Cemetery mausoleum
Someone who apparently tried to break into the mausoleum at Walnut Grove Cemetery broke its brass lock sometime between Aug. 30 and Sept. 4.
No entry was made.
In other Worthington Division of Police incident reports:
* Between 8:30 and 9:30 p.m. Aug. 30, a camera bag was stolen from the festival at St. Michael Church, 5750 N. High St., after the owner set it on the ground.
* A house in the 200 block of Greenbrier Court was entered via a patio door between 8:45 a.m. and 7 p.m. Sept. 3. Items were stolen but weren't listed on the police report.
* A bicycle left overnight Sept. 4 at the Old Worthington Library, 820 High St., was stolen. It was unlocked in a bike rack.
Another bicycle was stolen from the 300 block of East Granville Road at 8 a.m. Sept. 7 while the owner watched.
* A watch was stolen from the fitness center at the Worthington Community Center, 345 E. Wilson Bridge Road, between 3:30 and 4:30 p.m. Aug. 23. The owner said he had left it in a cup holder on a treadmill while he went to the restroom. When he returned, it was gone.
* A GPS unit was stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 200 block of East New England Avenue overnight on Sept. 7.