The Worthington United Methodist Church, 600 High St., reported that the baby Jesus figure was stolen from the Nativity display on the front lawn of the church at 11 p.m. Dec. 25.
In other Worthington police incident reports:
* Three unlocked vehicles were entered in the Colonial Hills subdivision overnight Dec. 21.
* In the 500 block of Kenbrook Drive, a pair of sunglasses and change were stolen; in the 500 block of Meadoway Park, an MP3 player was stolen; in the 300 block of East Selby Boulevard, unspecified property was stolen.
* Three door-to-door salespeople were arrested on outstanding warrants at 6 p.m. Dec. 22 in the 200 block of East North Street. All three were employees of the Kirby vacuum company and were soliciting sales, according to police.
* A house in the 6600 block of Stenten Street was forcibly entered at 5:30 p.m. Dec. 21. A rear window was smashed.
* On Dec. 27, the same vehicle was seen leaving the scene of two thefts on High Street.
At 3:35 p.m., a window was broken on a vehicle parked in the lot of a restaurant in the 5500 block of North High Street. A briefcase was stolen.
At 6:15 p.m., the window of a vehicle was broken in the lot of a funeral home in the 500 block of High Street. A purse was stolen.
In both cases, a silver Chevy Tahoe was seen at the scene. It had a rear wheel that is black steel, with the other three wheels described as large and chrome with wedge shapes.
* Overnight Dec. 25, someone entered an unlocked vehicle in the 300 block of East Stafford Avenue. A wallet containing a New York State Suffolk County District Attorney badge and identification were stolen.
* A resident of the 500 block of Kenbrook Drive reported someone used her personal information to open a fraudulent PayPal account.
* On Dec. 22, someone entered an unlocked vehicle and stole items on the lot of a church in the 5700 block of North High Street.
* Someone entered a company trailer and stole tools in the 400 block of Schrock Road overnight Dec. 21.
* Two men were apprehended inside the fenced utility access of a company in the 6799 block of Huntley Road at 2:36 p.m. Dec. 24. They were attempting to steal metal.