Thieves jumped a fence around a construction site to steal tools overnight Jan. 8.
Taken from the site in the 100 block of West Wilson Bridge Road were grinders, drills and saws valued at $1,870.
In other Worthington police incident reports:
• Sometime between Jan. 6 and 13, someone broke into a house in the 200 block of Heischman Avenue. Entry was gained through a back window. Amount of loss was unknown.
• A locked company vehicle was broken into through unknown means in the 400 block of Kenbrook Drive overnight Jan. 12. A laptop computer was stolen.
• Someone stole the purse of a woman after she died at a nursing home in the 6800 block of North High Street. The purse was discovered missing during an inventory of her room Jan. 8.
• A noncustodial parent attempted to remove a child from a school in the 400 block of East Granville Road at 1:20 p.m. Jan. 9. A staff member reportedly was assaulted during a related struggle.
• The windows of two vehicles were smashed in the parking lot of a bank in the 6900 block of North High Street between 3 and 5 p.m. Jan. 9. Property was stolen.