Worthington police reported a breaking-and-entering incident between 10:30 p.m. March 2 and 10:40 a.m. March 3 at a business in the 2100 block of East Dublin-Granville Road.
An alarm was circumvented by unknown means, and a back door was pried open, police said.
Cash was stolen from the business and the Ohio Lottery, according to the report.
In other Worthington police incident reports:
• Automotive batteries were reported stolen between 7:45 and 10:45 a.m. March 8 from three vehicles in the 500 block of Lakeview Plaza Boulevard.
• Police arrested a 33-year-old man at 1 a.m. March 9 after he was involved in a traffic crash in the 100 block of Pittsfield Drive. The man fled on foot but was found on East North Street, police said. He was transported to the Worthington police department and refused chemical tests, police said.
• Police responded to a report of unsupervised juveniles at a party at 11:15 p.m. March 7 at a residence in the 200 block of Caren Avenue. The homeowner was contacted and the juveniles were released to parents.
• Police responded to an injury accident at 7:15 p.m. March 6 in the 200 block of East Dublin-Granville Road. A vehicle struck a bicyclist.
• A purse was reported stolen at 10:50 p.m. March 6 from a vehicle in the 5500 block of North High Street.
• A Worthington resident reported his 86-year-old father missing March 7 from his Boyd Drive residence. The missing man answered his cellphone and said his car had broken down near Dublin.