A man with a handgun robbed the CF Bank, 5858 N. High St., on April 10.
The robbery occurred at 9:45 a.m., when the man entered the bank, showed the gun and demanded cash. He might have left the scene in a silver sedan, according to reports.
In other Worthington police incident reports:
• A man checking in at the Worthington Holiday Inn, 7007 N. High St., had $1,100 stolen from the wallet in his briefcase April 11. He set the briefcase down near the check-in desk, and when he retrieved it, the money was missing.
• A smartphone was stolen from an unsecured locker at the Worthington Community Center, 345 E. Wilson Bridge Road, on April 12.
• A business in the 500 block of Schrock Road reported a courier had not returned to work after leaving without delivering items April 6.
• A parent reported a child was assaulted at Colonial Hills Elementary School, 5800 Greenwich St., between 9 and 10 a.m. April 9.
• Someone presented a forged prescription at the Kroger pharmacy at the Shops at Worthington Place at 8:55 a.m. April 9.
• A resident of the 400 block of East North Street reported that an unknown person filed a fraudulent tax reform using stolen identification April 9 or 10.