A resident of the 6400 block of Bellbrook Place told police she was awakened by the sound of the garage door opening and a doorknob turning at 4:30 a.m. April 21.
She then watched, she said, as the burglar fled in a vehicle, which was gone by the time police arrived.
In other Worthington police incident reports:
* A girls touring bike valued at $650 was stolen from an open garage in the 300 block of East North Street on April 17.
* A resident of the 200 block of Halligan Avenue discovered an air-conditioning unit had been stolen at an unknown time.
An air-conditioning unit also was stolen from a business in the 6200 block of Huntley Road between April 1 and 14.
* A short-change artist all-egedly conned an employee out of $300 at a business in the first block of West Wilson Bridge Road at 4:50 p.m. April 18.
* Police were called to Thomas Worthington High School on an aggravated-menacing incident April 15. A student allegedly threatened to have her brother kill another student because he supports Mitt Romney, who, she said, wants to outlaw hair weaves.
* A resident of Medick Way received a phone call from a man with a heavy Indian accent who told her she had federal warrants against her and owed the IRS. The number and name were associated with other scams, according to police.
* Between April 18 and 21, tools valued at $3,550 were stolen from a company truck in the 500 block of East Wilson Bridge Road.