Twice in two days, drivers hit parked cars and kept going last week.
At 10:29 a.m. May 16, witnesses saw a vehicle hit a parked car in the 100 block of East North Street. The driver drove away.
At 12:36 a.m. May 17, another vehicle hit a parked car near the intersection of Andover Street and Colonial Avenue.
In that case, police were able to locate the driver, who was found to be intoxicated. The 35-year-old woman was arrested and released to a friend.
In other Worthington police incident reports:
• A garage door to apartments under construction in the 800 block of Proprietors Road was smashed in between May 9 and 12. Construction equipment valued at $1,800 was stolen.
• A resident of the 200 block of East New England Avenue reported someone had accessed his personal information and used it to file an income-tax return in his name.
• A bank bag containing about $300 was stolen from a locked desk drawer in an office in the 300 block of East Wilson Bridge Road between May 9 and 13.
• A car window was broken between 2 and 11 a.m. May 18 in the 300 block of Highgate Avenue. Nothing was taken.
• A vehicle stolen from Summit County was found by officers on the lot at a hotel in the 7000 block of North High Street on May 18.