An arrest for assaulting a police officer was made and other charges are pending following an underage-drinking party in the 6600 block of Masefield Street on June 2.
An 18-year-old man allegedly shoved and injured an officer while the officer was investigating the party.
The teen was arrested after a lengthy foot chase and was taken to the Franklin County Jail.
Charges also might be charged against the 18-year-old man who hosted the party and others who were in attendance.
In other Worthington police incident reports:
* A homeless man was found living in a residence in the 200 block of East North Street on June 6. A crack pipe was found in his pocket. According to police, the man has an extensive criminal record.
* A set of wind chimes was stolen from a residence in the 800 block of Hartford Street between May 31 and June 2.
* A resident of the 200 block of Beverly Place reported that someone shot the front-door window glass at 5:30 p.m. June 4.
* An attempt to purchase furniture with a counterfeit check was unsuccessful after the checking account owner's bank notified her of the situation.
A resident of the 6800 block of Worthington-Galena Road had advertised the furniture for sale on the Internet. No loss occurred because the furniture's owner still had the furniture.
* A 43-year-old man was arrested for the theft of $40 from Kroger at the Shops at Worthington Place. He is an employee of the supermarket.
* Residents of a house in the 6600 block of Kensington Way found two unidentified people in their residence on June 5 at 6:39 p.m. The suspects fled on foot.
* Two men were arrested while attempting to pass a forged prescription at the Kroger Pharmacy, 60 W. Wilson Bridge Road, at 8:07 p.m. June 5 at 8:07 p.m.
* On June 6, two women were caught stealing alcohol from the liquor department of Kroger, 60 W. Wilson Bridge Road. The attempted theft occurred at 4:05 p.m.
* Someone shattered a patio table and tried to forcibly enter a residence in the 300 block of Schrock Road between 1:30 and 4 p.m. June 7.
* A man allegedly exposed himself to a woman in the north wooded area of Perry Park at 8:04 p.m. June 7. The suspect was not found.