The following programs are offered by Worthington lib-raries. Call 614-807-2626.
* Old Worthington Library's Thursday Morning Book Discussion Group will consider Geraldine Brooks' March at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, June 26.
* A video game extravaganza is planned for teens at 3:30 p.m. Thursday, June 26, at Northwest Library.
* The library and the Peggy R. McConnell Arts Center will bring author Gail Tsukiyama to town at 7 p.m. Thursday, June 26. Tickets for her presentation, which will be held at the MAC, can be purchased for $10 and are available at the MAC, 777 Evening St.; by phone at 614-431-0329; and online at mcconnellarts.org/wp/events.
* Up and coming tween and teen writers Kristen Kittscher, Mindy McGinnis, Katrina Kittle and Suzanne Goldsmith will read from their latest books and answer questions during Afternoon with the Authors, which is planned for 1 p.m. Saturday, June 28, at Thurber Center, 91 Jefferson Ave. The cost to attend the event is $5.
* Born in Amsterdam in 1937, John Koenigsberg survived the Holocaust and will discuss his experiences -- which involved leaving his parents to hide with a non-Jewish family -- at 2 p.m. Saturday, June 28, at Old Worthington Library.
* Parents and 6- to 8-year-olds will learn how to pick the right book, read together and practice writing during the Destination Read series. A beach-themed program will be held at 6:30 p.m. Monday, June 30, at Northwest Library.
* Northwest Library will host a LEGOs party for children ages 6-11 at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 1.
* The library's newest book group, Literary Libations, will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 1. Held at Rusty Bucket, 7800 Olentangy River Road, those attending will discuss this month's title, The Reason I Jump by Naoki Higashida.
* The Get Smart! Book Discussion Group, organized in conjunction with the Worthington Area Chamber of Commerce, will consider Networking for People Who Hate Networking by Devora Zack when it meets at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 2, at CSC, 7420 Worthington-Galena Road.
* The library's English Conversation Group for new English language learners will meet at Old Worthington Library on Wednesdays at 7 p.m. through Aug. 6. Library staff will help participants with basic English skills practice pronunciation and talking in English.
* Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver will be the topic of the Wednesday, July 2, meeting of Speaking Volumes, an evening book discussion group that meets at Old Worthington Library. A 7:30 p.m. start is scheduled.