A man wearing only torn underwear and yelling was stopped with a Taser gun by police at 2:36 a.m. June 29.
The 29-year-old was found running in the vicinity of the 300 block of East New England Avenue and Andover Street.
When he did not stop or comply with officers' orders, he was subdued with a Taser, according to police.
He was taken to Riverside Hospital for observation because of his unusual behavior.
In other Worthington police incident reports:
* Golf clubs were stolen from a residence in the 200 block of Abbot Avenue between 7:15 and 7:30 a.m. June 26. The owner had left the clubs at the end of the driveway while awaiting his ride.
* A customer and a postal employee began fighting over a letter that had been stamped but not paid for at the post office, 597 High St., at 4 p.m. June 26. The employee received a minor injury but did not want to pursue charges.
* An MP3 player was stolen from the Worthington Pools, 400 W. Granville Road, at 5:50 p.m. June 28.
* A cellphone and wallet were stolen from the women's locker room at the Community Center, 345 E. Wilson Bridge Road, between 4 and 6:30 p.m. June 29.
* A resident of the 300 block of North Selby Boulevard reported that a former housekeeper stopped by and took a blank check, a necklace and a notebook.
* Someone accessed the personal information of a resident of the 500 block of Kenbrook Drive and used it to open a credit-card account.