A man with a handgun reportedly approached employees leaving after closing a restaurant in the 5600 block of North High Street at 12:15 a.m. on July 7.
He demanded the employees unlock the door. When they said they did not have a key to get back into the business, he fled south on foot.
The suspect did not attempt to steal personal property from the employees, according to reports.
The suspect's description wasn't provided.
In other Worthington police incident reports:
• A man reportedly was seen walking out with a full cart of groceries that he did not pay for at the Shops at Worthington Place Kroger store at 3:15 p.m. June 30.
• A game console valued at $300 was stolen from the basement of the Griswold Center, 777 High St., between June 9 and July 2.
• A 46-year-old man was arrested for driving under the influence after he drove on the lawn at Thomas Worthington High School at 11:32 p.m. July 4. He was arrested and taken to the Franklin County Jail.
• A GPS was stolen from a vehicle in the 600 block of West Wilson Bridge Road at 9:30 a.m. July 5.
• Someone smashed the window of a vehicle in the 500 block of Oxford Street at 1:45 a.m. July 4. Nothing was reported stolen.