No charges were filed against a North High Street convalescent center employee who was accused of stealing narcotics from the pharmacy.
The employee allegedly stole the drugs that were prescribed for patients over a three-day period, July 5-8.
The employee denied the theft but resigned after being ordered to report for a drug screening, according to the police report.
In other Worthington police incident reports:
• Tools valued at $4,950 were stolen from a vehicle in the 600 block of Lakeview Plaza Boulevard between July 4 and 7. Windows were smashed to gain entry.
• Two bikes were stolen from the garage behind the Worthington Inn condominiums.
Between 2 and 6 p.m. July 7, someone stole a women's bike. The next day, at 10:15 p.m., a man was seen cutting the cable from a bike and riding it from the area.
• A laptop, gift cards and clothing valued at $2,265 were stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the driveway of a house in the 500 block of Colonial Avenue between 7:30 and 10:30 p.m. July 9.
• Scrap metal valued at $100 was stolen from a front yard in the 5800 block of Linworth Road between 11:45 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. July 10.
• A client allegedly assaulted a staff member at Aspen Community Living, 406 E. Wilson Bridge Road, at 2:50 p.m. July 9.