* Otterbein University has announced its spring 2014 semester dean's list.
Worthington residents Susanna J. Harris, Nana A. Agyepong, Sarah K. Samuels, Isaac H. Wade, Jordan T. Novotny, Audrey E. Leach, Alexa K. Salamon, Bianca Morrone, Vanessa A. Boveine and Alexandra L. Cassens were named to the list.
* Sarah Chadwell of Worthington participated in the 2014 NEW Leadership Ohio Conference this summer at Ohio State University's John Glenn School of Public Affairs. She was one of 30 selected from more than 400 applicants.
Chadwell is a 2014 graduate of Ohio University, earning a degree in global studies.
* Worthington resident Matthew Walker has been named to the dean's list at Ohio Northern University for the spring 2014 semester. The fourth-year pharmacy major is the son of Bruce and Melinda Walker.
* Among the spring 2014 graduates of Miami University were Worthington residents Michael Zardus, Nicholas Zanetos, Courtnery Wilke, Jenna Vucelich, Chioma Ummunnabuike, Mariah Torres, Erin Stevning, Samantha Steiner, Philip Steiner, Stevens Sommer, Christopher Shumaker, Aaron Shafer, Scott Schwartz, Audrey Reeves, Grace Petit, Alexandra Nash, Madison Mullen, Rachael Mott, Stephanie Mielke, Elizabeth Martin, Samuel Maier, Mark MacDonald, Rebecca Long, Kaitlin Leonetti, Caitlin Lavon, Ashley Laughlin, Logan Kirk, Spencer King, Jessica Johnson, Jonathan Hohman, Patrick Griffith, Tyler Graham, Megan Grady, Jonathan Freeland, Brittany Flannigan, Mark Fellows, Marc Elberson, Evan Deacon, Stephen Crea, Cecilia Boldrini, Tyler Black and Kara Barford.
* Bennett S. Overmyer, a 2012 graduate of Thomas Worthington High School, was named to the dean's list of the Dietrich School of arts and Sciences, University of Pittsburgh, for the fall 2013 and the spring 2014 semester. She also served as a member of the poetry staff of the 2014 edition of the Three Rivers Review of Undergraduate Literature, University of Pittsburgh Honors College.
* Peter Fiala, son of Joe Fiala and Mary Fristad of Worthington, was named to the dean's list for the spring 2014 semester at the University of Rochester.